North Texas Copier, Inc.
(1) TONER QUALITY: All copier toner listed on this web site is a "100% compatible" or "re-manufactured" type, regarless of the image, unless specifically identified as "OEM".
(2) TONER SHIPMENT: We only ship toner by UPS, so do not select "Best Way" with a rate of zero since your credit card payment will be returned to you less the Credit Card fee. Instead, select any of the normal UPS delivery options.
We do not ship any product outside the continental USA directly from North Texas Copier.
All copier toner has a weight of 1 pound or more. In order to insure a uniform cost for the shipping of toner, NTC uses a method for the calulation of shipping weight based on the number grams in one toner, the number of toners in a box, and set factors for calulating the weight in the manufacturer's box for bottles and cartridges. The factor for converting grams to pounds is 0.0022046. Since NTC has to put the Manufacturer's box in an outer box with protective packing, there is a cost for this material and labor, and the weight increases also.
(3) DELIVERY RATES FOR COPIERS AND OTHER LARGE OR HEAVY EQUIPMENT: The weight of all these machines is normally set to zero so that a UPS fee is not charged. If your copier is to be shipped outside of this area, you need to call or email us prior to using online ordering so that we can determine the exact delivery charge to your location and set the fee accordingly.
(4) USED COPIERS: Although the equipment in this category is generally just off-lease and normally well-maintained, we are selling these machines in an "AS IS" condition. We highly recommend that you take advantage of the flat-rate option to have a technician test and service this equipment, repairing minor problems as needed, with the exception of major components such as a drum. (This offer is only valid in the Dallas area where our technicians perform the work. Outside of the Dallas area, we suggest you have your service technician perform a similar service upon receipt of the machine.)
(5) COPIER SPECS: We suggest you refer to the website of the manufacturer for detailed specifications and information on options for this equipment.
(6) PHOTOS: If provided, the photo image presented here is normally an image from the web site of the manufacturer or another source on the Internet & not necessarily an exact image of this machine. Please refer to the Accessories paragraph on the product listing to determine what comes with this piece of equipment.
(7) PRICING: We try to keep our List, MSRP, MAP, Retail, and Quantity Discount prices accurate, however this is often quite impossible. Please forgive us if we made a mistake, but call or email us and we will correct it immediately.
(8) RETURN POLICY: If you receive a product and you are not satisfied with it, we will gladly accept the item back within 30 days for a credit or direct replacement. All items must be returned in its original packaging, along with all accessories and manuals. A restocking fee may be charged on some returned items. You may be required to return the product before a replacement can be sent. You will receive a return authorization number and return shipping address within 72 hours. See our official Return Policy for more details.
(9) OTHER NTC SERVICES: We purchase commercial copiers from Texas electronic recyclers.
We remove and haul-off OFFICE EQUIPMENT from Commercial Building Management.